Friday, July 26, 2013

Stampin' Up! Fabric

My friend Nancy of http://nancysniftynotes.com and http://www.etsy.com/shop/NancysNiftyNotes makes cards. She primarily uses the Stampin' Up! card making line of stamps, inks and papers. It turns out, the company also has a line of fabric. In preparation for a Stampin' Up! convention, Nancy asked me to make a purse and pouches using some of their prints. I was free to mix and match, piece and cut, as long as the Stampin' Up! fabric remained the star and I used as much of the fabric as possible. The result is a pile of items, both large and small. I'm pleased with the coordinated result, and now Nancy has enough of this and that to store her everyday items with gifts for her card class participants, besides.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great job, Jennifer! My downline loved the pouches I filled with Convention Survival Kits, which can be seen here: http://nancysniftynotes.com/index_files/Convention%20Survival%20Kits.html. My purse also garnered many positive comments, and I am pleased that people were eager to get your business cards.

    ReplyDelete